30 Oct 057: Interview with the founder of Linkfluencer (Alex Pirouz) discussing the 3 steps to LinkedIn mastery
In this episode we spoke with Alex Pirouz, founder of Linkfluencer on the 3 steps to Mastering LinkedIn. Over 10,000 businesses in 55 industries and 30 countries have now benefited from this system.
In this episode you’ll learn:
– The importance of personal branding for business success and why you don’t exist if you don’t have a compelling brand.
– How Alex saved $42K and got featured in over 50 media publications by using LinkedIn to connect with journalists and editors.
– 3 ways to create a killer LinkedIn profile that connects with your audience and converts profile views into leads and opportunities.
– How to turn connections into business and media opportunities through a 4-step content marketing campaign.
– Number 1 reason why business owners fail to leverage LinkedIn within their business and how you can avoid it.
Want to learn more about LinkedIn and how you can use it to grow your business? Download Linkfluencer’s digital guide today and learn how you too can start using LinkedIn to generate a ton of media exposure, secure joint venture partnerships and build hundreds of new leads for your business.