In today’s interview, we spend time with Jeffrey Slayter, who has spoken from some of the biggest stages in the world in the areas of personal development alongside some of highly successful entrepreneurs, thoughts leaders, change makers and executive coaches.
After years of on-the-court experience making mistakes and having some huge wins and learning in the space of business psychology and human potential, Jeffrey has come to unit alternate philosophies with business principles to deliver systems to help individuals like you to serve humanity, with mastery.
Jeffrey was kind enough to make himself available for 3 interviews where we could spend time learning his philosophy about:
- Booking out your own event with high priced tickets
- Leadership: how to be a leader that develops other leaders
- More money less time: how to maximise your earnings potential
Suffice to say, Jeffrey has a very different philosophy around many things which has contributed greatly to the success and lifestyle he now enjoys – and which has afforded him the opportunity to impact and inspire over 3 million people (both offline and online).
In this episode with Jeffrey, you’ll learn:
- How to book out your own event and go from an audience of 3 to 3,000
- How to build a brand with your target audience around what you do
- How to earn more in 2 hours on the stage than some people do in a month
- How to leverage your stage connections to create strategic relationships
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Jeffrey’s Events => visit the ‘Events’ tab and register for one of Jeffrey’s events in your city
Thanks For Listening
Thanks so much for joining me for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share?
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Journey Of The Successful Adviser on iTunes. Ratings and Reviews are the most helpful way to improve the ranking of the show so our inspiring guests can have their message heard by more people.
If you have any questions, post them in the Comments section below.
Lastly, be sure to ‘subscribe’ to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks, Jeffrey, for sharing your story! Until next time!