15 Jan 071: How to be an empowering leader that impacts, inspires and influences – with Jeffrey Slayter
In this second of three interviews with Jeffrey Slayter, he takes us behind the scenes of his thinking and strategies on leadership. In case you missed Jeffrey’s first interview, we discussed how to book out your own event – be that on a large stage – or to an intimate group of your own clients.
In today’s conversation, I think you’ll be blown away by Jeffrey’s thinking and approach not only to leadership – but what he’s striving to achieve on a global level and how his style of leadership impact, inspires and influences others to be their best.
Jeffrey shares his overarching philosophy of leadership being that he isn’t try to cultivate a group of follower, but to breed new and more leaders. He also sees leadership as something we do within ourselves – which isn’t contingent upon your role or title, but in the attitude and mindset of how you approach what you do and being congruent your soul.
In this episode with Jeffrey you’ll learn:
- A completely different perspective of how to think about leadership
- How to be a more empowered leader of yourself
- Why the willingness to have a fierce conversation is proportional to the income you’ll earn
- Why empathy is a core quality to be an effective leader
- The importance of emotional intelligence in being an effective leader
- Jeffrey’s thinking about how to impact, influence and empower some of the most powerful people on the planet to enable them to create a massive ripple effect of more empowered thinking and being for all of humanity
Links Mentioned In This Episode
Thanks For Listening
Thanks so much for joining me for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share?
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Journey Of The Successful Adviser on iTunes. Ratings and Reviews are the most helpful way to improve the ranking of the show so our inspiring guests can have their message heard by more people.
If you have any questions, post them in the Comments section below.
Lastly, be sure to ‘subscribe’ to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks, Jeffrey, for sharing your story! Until next time!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.