21 Feb 076: How to build a community of raving fans – with Trevor Young
Learn how to build a community of raving fans from content marketing thought leader Trevor Young.
Having established a highly successful blog, PR Warrior, Trevor is also an acclaimed author, a keynote speaker, consultant & advisor, mentor to aspiring thought leaders and a podcaster.
Trevor has a strong understanding of the media, PR and social digital landscapes – and, when he’s not busy podcasting or writing content for his own blog, is able to his knowledge and insights and help companies build winning content marketing strategies.
During this interview, I pick Trevor’s brain around a number of areas that I thought would be of interest to you Adviser Nation, and Trevor wasn’t shy in sharing some of his nuggets of wisdom.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Trevor built a following and tribe that craved his content
- How he built a significant following and brand from scratch
- How to build a Content Driven social P.R. strategy
- How to build a village of support that value your content
Links Mentioned In This Episode
* Trevor and I also thought you might enjoy an episode from a completely unrelated podcast that was somewhat inspiring, a little awkward (for the host), yet incredibly insightful. It was when the guest ‘turned’ on the host and called him for his BS. Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks For Listening
Thanks so much for joining me for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share?
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, please leave an honest review for Journey Of The Successful Adviser on iTunes. Ratings and Reviews are the most helpful way to improve the ranking of the show so our inspiring guests can have their message heard by more people.
If you have any questions, post them in the Comments section below.
Lastly, be sure to ‘subscribe’ to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates.
Thanks, Trevor, for sharing your story! Until next time!